Getting positioned for better sleep
Body position can be an important part of sleeping well,
especially if you snore,
or if some positions cause back or neck pain.
The SomnoPose sleep position monitor can help you manage your sleep position.
SomnoPose is designed to run all night, while you wear your iPhone® or iPod touch®.
- Continually monitors accelerometer data to determine your position.
- Shows how much time you've spent facing left, right, up and down.
- Provides charts showing position data for entire nights.
- Chart images can be saved as photos, printed, sent to other apps, or exported.
- Chart data (times and positions) can be exported as CSV files.
- An alarm can alert you when you're in a position you've chosen to avoid.
- Alarms and statistics are automatically paused while you sit up or stand up.
- Screens have dark backgrounds, suitable for use in low-light conditions.
- Scrolling chart on the main screen shows real-time position data.
- The angles for determining body positions are adjustable.
- Controls can be “shielded” to prevent accidental changes.
- Alarm volume can increase gradually to avoid jarring users (or partners).
- Audio from another app can be played in the background.
- Shows built-in help content.
- Does not need a network connection (except if and when you export data).
- Has no in-app advertising, in-app purchases, or subscription fees.
- Does not transfer information from your device unless you explicitly export data. You control where your data goes.
from the App StoreSM (US $3.99).
See SomnoPose Help for more information about SomnoPose.
NOTE: The SomnoPose app is
not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition.
Its purpose is only to monitor and record information about body position.
Snoring can be related to serious sleep disorders.
Ask your doctor about diagnosis and treatment.