Getting positioned for better sleep
Body position can be an important part of sleeping well,
especially if you snore,
or if some positions cause back or neck pain.
The SomnoPose sleep position monitor can help you manage your sleep position.
SomnoPose is designed to run all night, while you wear your iPhone® or iPod touch®.
- Continually monitors accelerometer data to determine your position.
- Provides charts showing position data for entire nights.
- Chart images can be saved as photos or sent in email.
- Chart data (times and positions) can be sent in email (as a CSV attachment).
- Shows how much time you've spent on your back and on each side.
- Optional alarm can awaken you when you're on your back.
- Alarm and statistics are automatically paused while you sit up or stand up.
- Results are automatically saved on exit and reloaded when started again.
- Screens have dark backgrounds, suitable for use in low-light conditions.
- Scrolling chart on the main screen shows real-time position data.
- The angles for determining body positions are adjustable.
- Controls can be “shielded” to prevent accidental changes.
- Alarm volume can increase gradually to avoid jarring users (or partners).
- Audio from another app can be played in the background.
- Help content is built in.
- Does not need a network connection.
- Has no in-app ads.
- We do not collect data from your device. You control where your data goes.
from the App StoreSM (US $3.99).
See SomnoPose Help for more information about SomnoPose.
NOTE: The SomnoPose app is
not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition.
Its purpose is only to monitor and record information about body position.
Snoring can be related to serious sleep disorders.
Ask your doctor about diagnosis and treatment.